I couldn’t believe it had been so long since I updated our Mexico Missionary page! But now it’s done, and now it’s time to check out some of the latest posts from Mexico!
Although Mexico has fewer missionaries per capita than most other Latin American countries, it does have a lot of bloggers! So hang on to your sombreros…
- Settling into life in Mexico – and life in Spanish – doesn’t mean you can’t have a little Somma Borscht! Spanish Attack is Back
- You hear little things about Mexico in the news. Flooding? Violence? What does that mean in real life? Viva Mexico!
- Having a place to meet is a huge challenge in urban Mexico – where space can be small, expensive, or unavailable. But, the good news – NEW CHURCH BUILDING!
- Just a few pictures. But – what’s with the cow? Monday, August 12, 2013
- Just how many unreached people groups are there in Mexico? That’s the challenge!
- How will God use those encounters we have with “random” people? Miriam, Tashami, Carmen and God
- More on the recent flooding, preparing for Christmas, and much more in this update: July/August 2013
- How can we pass our faith on? Let’s get together and talk about it! A Cause for Satisfaction
- Out to visit a settlement – to share the Gospel! A Tale of Three Boys
- The power of simply getting together to talk and pray! Trasciende – Youth Leaders’ Network Meeting
- Finally, a focus on evangelism in Mexico City – Evangelism in Iztapalapa