This is a busy time in South America, too! And in the midst of it all – the saving work of Jesus Christ continues. Come travel with us and see what’s happening in this part of the world…
- First, in Peru – All of the ways we are the same. Thoughts about our relationships with “the poor”.
- Continuing in Peru, a simple post that needs to be read – The Need for Missionaries in Tacna
- And from Ecuador – Celebrate! Rejoice! For the promise has been fulfilled! – A church anniversary service may be a lot more important than you ever imagined . . .
- Mobilize! Youth Camp in Ecuador
- Speaking of camps, check out this “beginning” in Brazil – An Historical Moment at Mount Zion Regular Baptist Camp
- Also in Brazil, let’s think about the power of a New Bible Study
- Our final stop back in Ecuador . . . is it really a good idea to throw everything you know and love away to move to the unknown? Could you be Living to the Hilt the Will of God