I know, these collections of posts just get more and more unrelated. I’ll try to do a theme sometime soon. But for now, here are a bunch of totally unrelated posts, because I know there’s someone out there who will appreciate each one!
- There are a lot of small frustrations when you’re living in another culture. Such as trying to find something – and in this case, Shopping for eye drops wasn’t that simple in Japan.
- Sometimes you need that little glimpse of what God is doing. And this time, It Made All the Difference in the World (Mexico).
- Thoughts on the Day after a terrorist attack in Russia.
- Just a little Mini day-camp can make a difference in these kids’ lives! (Bosnia)
- Just a quick little update from Japan – Spring Has Sprung (April Prayer Letter)
- Something else that can make a difference in Mexico – Guano and Seeds. You already know what guano, is, right?