More interesting posts from around the world to spice up your Wednesday:
- 3 Camps in 2 Days: So you want to visit some camps in South Sudan? Check out what’s happening in this report with pictures.
- The Thiessen Talk’O – September 2015: This is a long post from Mexico, but the first part caught my attention – the development of a sports ministry from scratch.
- Taiwan Habu or Brown Spotted Pit Viper 龜殼花: From Taiwan. Because every missionary blog needs a good snake story.
- Few Thoughts on Church Planting: Some thoughts from Japan on the goals of church planting.
- 10 Ways to Promote Missionary Attrition: From Thailand, some great ways to get missionaries off the field, in as painful a way as possible.
- And it don’t seem a day…: Looking back on ten years in Argentina.